Here is an art I made for my graduation show at Curtin University in
December 2013. It's called Sixty Five Artists Business Cards.
Here are some things about this work:
- Each card features a drawing I made based on each artist's practice.
- For some people the may have been more accurate that others because while I knew some people well...
I was surprised to find out that I was graduating with sixty four other art students at the end of 2013. That's a lot of students. I was like "woah, I studied with all of you?"
- I'm pretty proud of the fact that after three years of art school I still can't draw
- The cards are screen printed
- I made 100 cards for each artist and they were hand numbered
- I used Canson CA Grain Cartridge paper which has one smooth side and one more rough side and is 224gsm. I printed the images on the smooth side and the contact details on the rough side.
- The cards were installed all around the grad show, alongside each respective artist's work
- Some of my favourite reactions that people have had about this work include "oh, I didn't realise this was an art work" and "where's your work?" to which I could respond, "everywhere" and laugh maniacly
Here are some pictures of the work, all taken by Bo Wong.
Thanks for looking at these pictures.
<-- back to home
next art pictures -->